The clear choice for a naturally beautiful smile.
Having a confident smile can change everything. If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, then Invisalign clear braces treatment with Dr Lazaris is an elegant solution for straightening your teeth.
Dr Lazaris is one of Australia’s most experienced, prolific and successful Invisalign providers, earning Platinum Elite Status in 2011. Combined with his experience and qualifications in all facets of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry, Dr Lazaris is uniquely placed to incorporate Invisalign as part of a comprehensive cosmetic dental treatment plan to help you get the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
We are proud to announce that one of Dr Lazaris’ patients, Sarah, was recently chosen as the face of Invisalign Australia. See Sarah’s story here.
Big Brother Winner Tim Dormer recently saw Dr Lazaris to improve his smile with Invisalign. Watch Tim’s video about his Invisalign experience.
Hear about our very own patient, writer/columnist Zoe Foster-Blake’s experience with Invisalign.
what is invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment that consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are changed every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. Invisalign utilises powerful ClinCheck® simulation software to visualise intended tooth movements and design your case. From the results of the ClinCheck software, your custom-made, clear Invisalign aligners are produced especially for you
Each sequential Invisalign aligner is designed to exert precise pressure and your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by Dr Lazaris.
Invisalign offers many advantages over conventional orthodontics with braces.
- Clear – barely visible
what are the benefits of invisalign?
The Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible and no-one will notice you’re wearing these “invisible braces”, making your treatment with Invisalign fit seamlessly with your lifestyle.
Invisalign aligners are removable. Unlike metal braces, you are free to eat and drink what you like by simply removing the aligners for meals. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss, making oral hygiene easy to maintain throughout the duration of your treatment.
how does it work?
The Invisalign aligners move the teeth by placing controlled forces on them at appropriate times. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign can control both the amount of movement per aligner and the timing of the applied forces. This results in efficient tooth movements to create your new smile.
The first step to changing your smile with Invisalign clear aligners is the consultation with Dr Lazaris. Dr Lazaris will conduct a detailed interview and clinical examination to determine the best course of treatment for your individual case. Often, there are a combination of treatments that are require to achieve an ideal result, and Dr Lazaris’ unique skill is to interpret, design and sequence your case in conjunction with other treatment modalities such as porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, smile or gum lifts.
2. Invisalign Records
This next phase of treatment involves the acquisition of all the required records to diagnose and design your case. Dr Lazaris will take a series of photographs, X-Rays and impressions that will be sent to the Invisalign HQ.
3. Clincheck Case Design
Once the Invisalign records and prescription are received, the Invisalign technicians construct the Clincheck simulation for his approval. Dr Lazaris collaborates with one of his orthodontic colleagues to refine the case design to ensure optimal results and predictability in treatment. Once an approved treatment plan is formulated, the Invisalign clear aligners are manufactured and sent to Dr Lazaris.
4. Your Invisalign treatment begins
Your first aligners will be fitted and you will be given all the instructions required to ensure the best results for your case. You will be required to wear your aligners for a minimum of 22 hours per day. You will generally be given a number of aligners at a time and we will review your treatment on average every 6 to 10 weeks. You’re on your way to the smile you’ve always wanted.
why dr lazaris?
- Not all Invisalign providers and treatments are the same. The most critical aspects of treatment success are the diagnosis and planning stages that are typically left to technicians who don’t have the benefit of personal interaction with the patient and experience in smile design.
- Dr Lazaris is one of the few dentists in Australia to be awarded Invisalign Platinum Provider status. This means he has attained a level of clinical experience and proficiency that far surpasses that of his contemporaries.
- Dr Lazaris has completed 100’s of Invisalign cases and achieved an exceptional level of success.
- Dr Lazaris’ experience and Post Graduate education in Aesthetic Dentistry and smile design ensures that your Invisalign treatment will be incorporated as part of a comprehensive cosmetic treatment plan that may involve other aesthetic dental disciplines such as porcelain veneers or smile enhancement procedures.
- Dr Lazaris designs his cases in close collaboration with an Orthodontic colleague, Dr Grant Duncan, Australia’s most experienced Invisalign provider.
Click here to see our gallery of Invisalign cases Dr Lazaris has completed.